sunnuntai 14. joulukuuta 2014

When it all began...

Hi

There are only few reasons for me to start this blog. I want to share the how-to knowledge, some ideas i have and i want to have constant practice on my english. Of course it would be awesome if someone would say at some point that i inspired them to take on a project and it was succesful.

I have thought about making this blog for few years, but it seemed pretty pointless before since i didn't have a garage where to do everything or anything. But that has changed now since i rented a garage with some friends. It's warm and can hold up from 3 to 6 cars depending on size (3 80's yanks or 6 early 80's hatchback Civics). As necessary luxury there is a toilet and a break room equipped with coffee machine and PC. The only reason we have the PC at the garage is troubleshooting. It's not that fast, definitely not valuable at all (constructed from scrap parts), but it's worth more than gold when it comes for troubleshooting and looking for parts especially in the middle of the night. So much better that flicking the tiny screen of your phone with your greasy fingers.

By no means am i a professional mechanic. I'm fully home grown mechanic. I actually drive trucks for living. Scanias and such. Driving is my passion, and has been for all my life. From the first matchbox toy car as a child to this very day my life revolves around cars and driving. It's what makes me happy.


(This text has been a draft for quite a while... So let's start because i got first few things)


Hannu

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti